The mission of Carolina Springs Elementary is to create a challenging and supportive learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through 21st century learning opportunities. Our school promotes a safe and caring environment where staff, parents, and community are actively involved in providing educational experiences that ensure our students are prepared to excel in an ever-changing world.
- Education is an ongoing, ever changing process that prepares students to function as citizens of society.
- All students have the right to learn at their own ability, level, and style.
- All students have the right to a safe learning environment.
- All students have the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- All students will learn to work cooperatively and think critically and to solve real life problems.
- All students will learn in an environment of high expectations and support.
Our School Pledge:
-To take pride in our school and to be respectful of each person who enters our doors;
-To unlock our minds and learn from our experiences everyday, especially the ones that challenge us;
-To develop a character that will make our families proud and allow us to become caring, responsible, and trustworthy members of our home and school communities.